No Customer Care at Exoticca

 




Through Exoticca, I had purchased a trip to Portugal 9-day tour from Toronto, Ontario, starting October 2 to October 12. On September 6, my partner and I discovered that he has Walstrom’s Lymphoma and will have a treatment consultation on October 4. I needed to cancel the reservation.

Since September 6, 2024, I have been trying to cancel the reservation. Today is September 16.

Exoticca has a form to deal with trip problems. I have filled out the form; plus, sent a request to their customer service; and sent a request to another Exoticca reservation inquiry email address. I have requested help with the cancellation. I am following the instructions on their website. I have received no response. I have called Exoticca twice. They always say they have a high volume of calls. I waited 25 minutes the first time and hung . Then I waited 30 minutes the second time with no answer either time. I have contacted Exoticca 5 times all together with no responses.

Today, September 16, 2024, I was on the phone with Exoticca after another 35 minutes wait and finally got an answer. There is some problem with the phone number, so they would not let me cancel. I tried to find the phone number and asked them to wait. They hung up on me.

I certainly will not use Exoticca for any future travel. 


The true test of a travel agency is not price or how easy things are to book. 


THE TRUE TEST IS HOW THE AGENCY HELPS A CLIENT WHO HAS A PROBLEM. EXOTICCA HAS AND IS FAILING ABYSMALLY. 


I have never had a travel agency treat me as poorly as Exoticca has, and I have dealt with many agencies.




Comments

Popular Posts