I THINK WE MUST SAY "GOOD BYE" TO THE FOX SITCOM "CALL ME KAT"

 



I think the TV Sitcom "Call Me Kat" is going off the rails and may end up in the Fox Network Cancellation trash bin with the introduction of Gideon (Jack McBrayer) to replace the irreplaceable character Phil (the lovable Leslie Jordan).

                                        


It is not Jack McBrayer's fault; he is a talented actor. It is the fault of the writer who came up with this not-very-funny idea to give the show a new lovable character. WHAT A CATASTROPHE! My suggestion is to have Gideon hit by lightning and as a result, become someone else -- someone humorous.



I really loved "Call me Kat," a show based on a hilarious British sitcom "Miranda," staring Miranda Hart. "Call Me Kat" has always been funny, but a pale imitation of "Miranda."


Miranda Hart is one of the producers of "Call Me Kat."

MIRANDA PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts