NCL GOUGES PASSENGERS FOR INTERNET SERVICES. NO REASON TO "FEEL FREE" ON NCL

                            



I am taking a Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)  Caribbean cruise. NCL is gouging passengers by charging an incredible amount of money to purchase internet. The want 7.5 times more per device than the Princess Cruise I was on just one month ago in December, 2022. I do not know what has happened to NCL. It used to be the friendly line. 

We will use Wi-Fi only in the ports because of the high cost on NCL, equivalent to 25% of the cost of the entire cruise. I have had to tell my friends that responding to their emails will be sporadic at best. NCL's greed will force us to forego our internet contact with the world.

This is our last NCL cruise ever. I had a credit to use up and now the credit is gone. We will be cruising on other lines from now on.

The last NCL Cruise, this past summer, cancelled the main reason for taking the cruise – Greenland. Norwegian did not inform us passengers until we had arrived in Iceland, where the cruise started. We all were faced with the choice of taking the fraudulent cruise or find accommodations in Iceland for 2 weeks.




NCL has become an untrustworthy and gouging cruise line. My personal recommendation is to avoid NCL. There are a lot of friendlier and more reliable cruise lines to choose from.

Comments

Popular Posts