THE TORONTO STAR CONTINUES TO CENSOR COMMENTS WHICH ARE CRITICAL OF LOCKDOWNS AND RESTRICTIONS

 



 The Toronto Star continues to block any comments which present dissenting views about the Covid-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions. Here is a comment I made today, February 9, 2022 about the deadly personal cost to me and my friends as a result of medical focus on Covid 19 and their criminal neglect of non-Covid-19 patients.

I am glad that more politicians are opposing continued lockdown and restrictions. I had 6 friends die of heart failure after their life-saving surgery was cancelled in favour of treating Covid-19. Two of my friends died of cancer because their cancer surgeries were delayed 4 months. Their cancers metastasized because of the delays. I have now two friends with cancer. Their surgeries have been delayed since October 2021 because our hospitals set Covid-19 as their only priority. I will never understand nor accept such medical neglect of patients who do not have Covid-19. It is time to stop all of this hysterical focus on Covid-19

 

WHY WOULD THE STAR CONTINUE TO CENSOR THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT DAMAGE CAUSED BY COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS AND RESTRICTIONS? 

NATIONAL POST

FRONTIERS IN PSYCHOLOGY

Comments

Popular Posts