TOO MANY FEEL IT IS BETTER TO IGNORE THE INCONVENIENT TRUTHS ABOUT THE MEDICAL WORLD AND COVID-19


 Although I receive virtually no comments about my blogs on https://baltimorearrow.blogspot.com/, I do receive comments from people on Skype and Facebook. 

 Rarely, I do receive positive comments from people on Skype and Facebook. Here is one example:

"And we both know you do your research and are justified in how you feel about what's going on. Thing is that others don't know you." 

Here are more common examples:

"And yet you impose your limited, parochial view of reality. Your lack of empathy, and lack of understanding what is appropriate and/or when, is appalling. I won't go through the effort of blocking you. You are literally not worth it. I would not touch you with a ten-foot pole."

"Being a rebel is good but being an idiot is not so good."

"The problem with this gathering is that it is a super spreader. The hammer needed to come down sooner. It is always restaurants and small businesses that have born the brunt of this pandemic. We still have people who refuse to wear masks and to get vaccinated. Large gatherings over the holidays have helped in the exponential increase in numbers. I would like to see Ford [Premier of Ontario] defeated in June."

"so go work in the hospitals and report to us. I listen to our infectious disease e[x]perts...
I trust Drs. Sharkawy, Bogosh, Juni, Warner, Chakribarti
[Canadian medical experts. I should note that Dr. Bogosh has become considerably less supportive of new restritions imposed by Ontario]"


"I am sorry, but I refuse to buy this "medical dictatorship" bullshit. I am an educator. While I'm in the Humanities, I have reached out to colleagues in Biology and Health Sciences. They provided all the information I needed. You may want to watch PBS's "Influenza 1918". History has a lot to teach us.[I saw the PBS special. It had a lot to teach us about H1N1, but nothing to teach us about Covid 19.  I appreciate what you are saying totally. It is exactly what I used to believe. Here is a minuscule part of the research that I have done that has opened my mind to dissenting opinion. I know it is a lot to read. But it is small compared to what I have research. My background is social psychology. Yup...we are the guys that research almost everything. My post are based always on research and reports from reliable sources. Do you want to go through them. Have a look at the minuscule portion of my research:]"

 

What depresses me is that despite all the reports, scientific studies, and editorials around the world which emphasize the harm of continuing lockdowns and restrictions (proven again to be ineffective as Omicron inundates the world), many people prefer to continue being brainwashed. 

I am not asserting that all dissenting opinions are correct, but I think we have to accept the common truth that most of them present; namely,  

COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS AND LOCKDOWNS HAVE AND ARE DOING MORE HARM TO THE WORLD THAN GOOD.

Comments

Popular Posts